I need some one to exprees my feelings.

It was me vadant at the door .My wife opened the door ,she was not talking to me actually she was upset by my rude behavior towards her .
But there was no fault of me that i was not able to keep her happy .Because i was not satisfied with my life ,with my daily routine.

 I was tierd of going office daily , working there all day and after that hear the negative comments of the boss , at home the babies .

 I was too much frustrated by these all ,   I realised that i need a break . I need someone to express my self.

When i entered into the room i did not even off my shoes and i went to bed ,i could not control my emotions and i started crying .

Than my wife come to the room she locked the room she off my shoes and put her hand on my shoulder and ask what happened i said leave me alone for some time and i shouted on her and said get out then she pussed me and she give me a hug .
she suss me and i told her everything which i was feeling .And you wouldn't believe she was laughing at me and smiling to hear my problems .
I don't know what she did that i started laughing at me .
Than i put my head on her shoulder and close my eyes .And i feel so relax .
Then i realiese that she is the one whose smile is the remedy of my all problems .Because when she is happy than i would also be happy .
she is the one who is my miror i can hide my feelings from her for one day ,two day but not for a long time it is impossible .
I hope you have your someone  who is your miror image .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOBEl - A lost child iechi part -1 (when iechi was at the door of a new life)