NOBEL -A lost child iechi part -1(when ichie or nevadita lost her way )page 2


PART -1
Page -2
THE story of iechi start when her mom went outside with her in the evening for hang out with her sweet daughter Nevadita .Nevadita was ichie .ichie the real name of nevadita .
       It was a nice evening ,the wind was cold and the clouds were  mumbling with a loud sound .the evening walk was fantastic i (nevadita) played lot with my friends .but soon the evening came to end and darkness take place.

My mom called me " come here nevadita "we are getting late .
  But it get too much late .when we were returning from the park  ,we fell some insecure .because a car was following us .
   All of a sudden a man pulled out his gun and he started shute  on us .
   And my mom fall down to the ground ,i was trying to wake up my mom they all run away from there  .there was only me with my mom and a lonely street than i saw a car on the
Lonely street and i started following it i was crying wate hold on my mom is not hearing me .
But the car did not stop when i turned i was so far from the street where my mom was lying .
I took my step back then i saw right ,then left
Than i realize that i forget the street where i run from .
I went to my right street then i found it's not that street .then i turned to my left and i found it is also not that street .
 I remember i was running here and there to find that street where my mom were.i spent my whole night to find the correct way ,than i finally realize that i lost my way .i was tired afraiding from the black dogs and i was lost so i sit at the corner of a temple and i slept ,with the tear full eyes.

What happen in iechi or nevadita's life after she lost her way continue reading the blog post .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOBEl - A lost child iechi part -1 (when iechi was at the door of a new life)

Shiv tandav shrotam in hindi