Ariana grand up comming concert tickets &tour date 2018

I HeartRadio's KIIS FM Wango Tango  by AT&T 2018
Banc of California Stadium ,Los Angeles,CA,US
Line-up : Ariana Grande ,Miguel,Meghan Trainor ,Swan Mendes,5 Seconds of Summer,Logic,Janelle Monae ,Marshmello, and NF
Tickets are on sale for 3 days ,the event is within a mounth at 2 June Saterday
                https://www.songkick.com/tickets/25350139?Tickets            HOT!https://www.songkick.com/tickets/25342374?
   Hurry! Selling fast.
On sale for 3 days

          Venue

           Banc of California Stadium
           3939 S. Figueroa St.           90037           Los Angeles, CA, US               bancofcaliforniastadium.com/
         1 upcoming concert

        Additional details

           Doors open: 17:30
            drh

A fan words 

    I think the Wells Fargo Center is an outstanding arena. Sound is always great, and no matter how far up you are, you always seem to have a great time. With that being said, When I saw Ariana with my mom, I had such a great time. A lot of people don't understand, but seated tickets are amazing because you can literally go to the bathroom or get a snack or merchandise literally 5 minutes before the show begins without loosing your spot. It's great. Victoria Monet is a good performer, I hadn't heard of her until it was announced she would be opening act. I thought her performance was pretty good, A lot of the crowd was really sweet & supportive which made my heart smile, but I really wasn't the most entertained with her act. But, when Little Mix came on. Oh my lord, I went crazy. I think Little Mix is such a talented group of girls and I was so excited to see them. I knew almost every song on their set, the choices were incredible and it was like a pre-show dance party! I had so much fun watching them. After Little Mix there was this countdown of Ariana doing iconic things, I was sooo impatient at the time I just couldn't wait anymore. When she came out, her energy was so contagious that I screamed and danced and I was a completely different person than any of my friends met. I was this sassy dancing energetic girl screaming her lungs, to Ariana's songs all of the time. At the time of the concert, I didn't know the ballads (or slower songs) like moonlight, leave me lonely, i don't care, or thinkin' 'bout you. I just kind of sat down at those moments because it felt like such a relaxing situation to me and it was beautiful. I would say something i'm honestly concerned about is the security at the venue? They took so long to get that man offstage during moonlight and I was getting really worried. I think Ari handled the situation better the security. Ariana is such a sweetheart I couldn't help but saying "awww" when she told security to be gentle. So during problem and into you and dangerous woman I just had this strong feeling that the show was over. It's just a feeling i get at all shows, i'm sure you reading this usually would get this feeling too. I think she had a great setlist and it was well thought out. I am happily going to end this by saying I am so excited to see her again.

     Share this festival

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

NOBEl - A lost child iechi part -1 (when iechi was at the door of a new life)